National Power Training Institute, Hydro Power Training Centre, Ropar invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering 2017August 7, 2017
Agricultural Engineering – College, Courses, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary in IndiaAugust 16, 2017
College, Courses, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary in India
Aeronautical Engineering is the science involved in the study of design, and manufacturing of the flight-capable machines, or techniques of operating the aircrafts.
This engineering course trains an engineer in designing, developing, analyzing, manufacturing and testing of commercial, missiles, military aircrafts, and spacecrafts.
The Aerospace engineers are also responsible for research, design and for production of the aircraft, spacecraft, aerospace equipment, satellites and the missiles. They also develop new technologies in the commercial aviation, the defense systems, and space exploration. The Aeronautical Engineers also develop and design the extraordinary technologies such as: supersonic jets, helicopters, space shuttles, satellites and the rockets.
Several technological universities in India including the very popular and famous IITs offer courses in aeronautical engineering for both undergraduate and post-graduate level.
• The basic eligibility criteria for the BE Aeronautical engineering/ B.Tech course is basic 10+2 Science (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate.
• One must pass the qualifying exam such as IIT JEE for admission into Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
• For M.Tech course in aeronautical engineering one should have completed the degree in (B.E/B.Tech) aeronautical engineering or any other equivalent branches of engineering.
• Std XII - Stream Sc PCM
• Diploma - Engineering Technician diploma
• Goal - Engineering Technician
• Std X - Science subjects
• Diploma - Technical course
• Goal - Engineering Technician
Technicians are trained through diploma programmes offered in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) or Vocational Training Institutes or Professional Institutes.
The Professional Trade workers and the Diploma holders may upgrade their qualifications by acquiring the membership of the professional organizations such as the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineers, Aeronautical Society of India, or by pursuing a post diploma as a part time / full time degree course in the discipline of their specialization.
Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India:
• Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
• Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
• Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
• Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
• PEC University of Technology
• Bengal Engineering and Science University
• Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
• Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences - Tamil Nadu
• Sathyabama University
• Acharya Institute of Technology
Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Karnataka:
• MVJ College of Engineering
• Acharya Institutes
• Hindustan Academy
• ACS College of Engineering
• R V College of Engineering - Department of Aerospace Engineering
• Shree Devi Institute of Technology - Engineering College in Mangalore
• Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
• Khaja Banda Nawaz College of Engineering
Merit seats - Admission through Common Entrance Test conducted by respective state examination board/ college/university.
Option 2 :
Payment seats offered by the respective Colleges/Universities.
The above are the options through which admission could be done. You will have to select the most appropriate college/university in which you want to get into and then obtain the college details, relevant contact phone number and visit the institution for further inquiries.
Syllabus of Aeronautical Engineering:
• Aircraft Structures and Materials
• Structural Design
• Navigational Guidance and Control Systems
• Instrumentation and Communication
• Structural Analysis
• Fluid Dynamics
• Aircraft Systems
• Mechanics of Flight
• Flight Dynamics
• Microprocessor and Applications
• Jet & Rocket Propulsions
• Maximum Fees: 14.11 Lakhs
• Minimum Fees: 0.75 Lakhs
• Maximum Fees: 4.8 Lakhs
• Minimum Fees: 0.5 Lakhs
An Aeronautical Engineer earns an average salary of Rs 6, 21,657 per year. The Pay for this job rises steadily for more experienced workers, but it goes down significantly for some employees with more than 20 years experience.
Companies hiring Aeronautical Engineers
● ANSYZ in Pune
● BaeHAL in Bangalore
● Atena in Bangalore
● Applied Thermal Technologies inPune
● LMS Internaltional in Bangalore, Gurgoan & Indore
● Infotech Enterprises in Hyderabad
● Atkins in Bangalore
● Safran Aerospace in Bangalore
● Nfotec Digital Engineering in Bangalore & Mumbai
● CADES in Bangalore
● CSM Software in Bangalore
● ESI Softwares in Bangalore, Pune & Faridabad
● Mentor Graphics in Bangalore, Hyderabad & Noida
● Transoft International in Bangalore
● Zeus Numerix Pvt Ltd in Mumbai
● Pacific Mindware Engineering Pvt Ltd in Pune
● Goodrich aerospace in Bangalore
● Geometric in Bangalore, Pune & Mumbai
● Ingersoll Rand in Bangalore, Pune & Chennai
● ProSIM in Bangalore
● Honeywell in Bangalore
● Abaqus Engineering Analysis Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in Chennai
● CAE simulation in Bangalore
● Tridiagonal Solutions in Pune
● Tetrahedrix Engineering in Pune
● QUEST Global in Bangalore
● Airbus in Bangalore
● Essential Engineering Solutions Pvt.Ltd in Bangalore
● CADMAXX SOLUTIONS in Bangalore
● Onward Technologies Ltd. in Mumbai, Delhi & Chennai
● Altran Technologies in Noida & Bangalore
● 3DCAD Pvt Ltd in Bangalore & Pune
● GE in Bangalore
● ALSTOM in Noida
● Capgemini in Bangalore
● GGS Technical Publication Services in Chennai & Bangalore
● Mahindra Engineering in Bangalore
● Mahindra Satyam in Bangalore
● TAAL in Hosur & Bangalore
● TAAL Technologies in Bangalore
● Genser in Bangalore
● Shaurya Aeronautics Pvt. Ltd in Delhi
● BrahMos Aerospace Pvt Ltd in Delhi & Thiruvanantapuram
● Vestas in Chennai