Diploma in Anesthesia Technology – College, Courses, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary in IndiaOctober 9, 2017
Diploma in Sanitary Inspector – College, Courses, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary in IndiaOctober 12, 2017
Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
College, Courses, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary in India
Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant is defined as research concerned with starting costs of nursing care, examining the relationships between quality patient care and nursing services, observing problems of nursing services, delivery of health services and delivery within the broader context of policy analysis. Nurses who are working in hospitals are promoted to ward sister without any formal administration and training. This course will help to promote the skills and knowledge of the in-service nurses in the administrative competence. Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant is of one year.
The student should have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized institution with 50% aggregate in Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects.
- After completing this course one can go for higher degree courses in respective subjects.
- This course will help students to opt for different educational, social, hospitals, and its related jobs.
- After completion of this course one can open their own private clinics.
Best Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant Colleges in India:
- D.S. Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Ghaziabad
- Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU, Delhi
Best Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant Colleges in Karnataka:
- HKE Society’s School of Nursing, Gulbarga
Companies hiring Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant:
- Medical Colleges & Universities
- Nursing Homes
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Hospital Administration
- Community Healthcare Centres
The fee structure differs from one college to another for Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant which is around INR 20,000/- per annum.
The freshers will get an average salary of Rs.6k to 8k per month and experience has a strong influence on pay for this job.
Syllabus of Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant:
Syllabus differs from one college to another, here are a few topics:
- Principles and Practice of Nursing Administration
- Management of Educational Institute, Hospital and Community
- Group Dynamics
- Resource Management
- Practical Aspects of Nursing Administration I
- Practical Aspects of Nursing Administration II