Geo Informatics Engineering is the technology and science which grows and uses information science infrastructure to label the problems of Geosciences locations, cartography, geography and related branches of engineering and science.
It has also been described as the “ the science and technology that deals with the character and structure of spatial information, its qualification, classification and its capture, its processing, portrayal, storage and dissemination, it also includes the infrastructure needed to secure favourable use of this information” or it can also be described as “ the art, technology or science that deals with the storage, presentation, acquisition, processing production and dissemination of geoinformatics.
- Both in 10th and 12th minimum 60% of marks is needed.
- In 12th minimum aggregate of 60% is needed in Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics.
- For board merit, aggregate marks should be 80% in 10th and 12th in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
- For JEE merits, in 10th and 12th minimum aggregate of 60% is needed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- GIS Engineer
- Remote Sensing & Photogrammetric Expert
- Land Surveyor
- Geographic Information System Specialist
- GPS & GIS Software Developer
- Maintenance Engineer at Automobile Dealerships
- City & Regional Planner