Industrial Engineering and Management is also known as Industrial Engineering (IE).This course teaches students the key notions about the planning, designing, and optimisation of manufacturing and production processes.
This course is special because it gives the best of both business and engineering. This will allow the students to have a look at the problems from the managerial perspective, even in the technical one, giving an overview picture of the whole project.
This interdisciplinary degree will attract many international students annually, making the master’s degree and industrial engineering bachelors some of the most popular searches and choices of young students.
- 10+12 is must with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent to CGPA
- Admission is done with entrance exam and interview
- Some colleges give admission on merit basis
- Some colleges give admission on the basis of CAT and GATE results
- This course is best to fit into all functional areas of business in many sections of the economy from process industry and manufacturing to service sector and also suitable in managerial positions in all the organizations like service, IT, apparels, manufacturing and logistics.
- This course is helpful in training students to rigorously make use of designing service operations and quantitative techniques in analyzing and designing service operations and even to train students who will have the passion to involve in improving the service and its delivery.
- Those who are willing for master degree and for further research studies will go for it.