MBA in Pharma is meant for those candidates who are interested in increasing their knowledge in various Pharmacy practical fields/areas. This course is of 2 years duration. Candidates interested in management areas can opt for MBA and if the student wants to have an aptitude to pursue Pharmaceutical Management and develop their career in different domains of the industry, this course will help and take them forward in the Pharmaceutical Industry. The Pharmaceutical Industry is not only in need of highly qualified chemist, researchers, technical people but also requires skilled managers who can take the industry forward by taking complex decisions that are imperative for the development of the industry.
- One should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharma from any recognized college or university with average of 50% in aggregate.
- Few reputed colleges and universities rely on merit based admission process. The deserving candidates are selected through entrance exams which will be followed by interview. Few relevant entrance tests are XAT, MAT, CAT, JMET, ATMA and other institute-wise entrance exams.
• Std XII - Any Stream (Science/Arts/Commerce)
• Bachelor's degree - Pharma
• Goal - Pharmaceutical Management