Career Counselling for Class 8th
What is Career Counselling?
Counseling is a process which helps you to know and understand yourself. Counsellors give advice on their topic of expertise with different counselling techniques that support clients in making complex decisions and facing difficult situations. It is offered individually or in groups.
Career Counsellors assist and work with individuals who are seeking different career options or people seeking employment. Career is not just a job, but a way of life and the decisions shouldn’t be rushed.
Why Career Counselling?
We as human-beings desire to have a meaningful life and fulfilling career, playing the role we are passionate about but are totally unaware of our passion, abilities, strengths and skills and tend to lose focus from our goals. This is the time, counsellors come into the picture, but unfortunately not everyone is aware of the help, guidance and support which career counsellors are able to provide.
Counsellors help students explore their skills, strengths, interest and personality type which helps them in taking an informed decision. They give you advice, and help you to figure out who you are, and what you want out of your career.
They also help you with resources you already have and that which you would require and help you to develop a plan to achieve your goals. They guide you towards the options available to you and help in resolving the various conflicts going on in your mind. They help you in tackling with peer pressure and when there is a conflict between you and your parents over the career choice.
Ultimately, you are the sole owner of your decision and it’s up to you to decide what career you should pursue.
Procedure of career counselling –
- Understand the Need – Getting to know the concern of the student
- Tests and Assessments – To connect them to themselves (their interests, their skills, their personality)
- Generate the Options Available – Working together to generate career options suitable for them
- Explore the Options – Getting to know the details of the options generated (like cost, availability, education and admission requirements, suitability, work profiles, location, wages etc.)
- Decision Making – Narrowing down the choices from a big list to a handful
- Developing a plan to reach the chosen goal – Putting up a plan to be clear of the necessary steps to be taken
- Implementing the Plan – Helping them to take necessary steps to pursue the desired career
What we do?
We at careersignite.com provide you with India’s most Comprehensive Assessment Test which is a combination of questions to test your aptitude, personality, interest, values, attitudes, skills, decision making ability etc.
We provide counselling on one-to-one basis or in groups accompanied by the assessment test. This helps students in making realistic career decisions.
First you are required to attempt the assessment test, and once your report is generated, you are required to visit the counsellor with the report.
The report generated from our career assessment test provides, a comprehensive insight on the career choices, a psychological analysis of the personality, character, strengths, weaknesses and points of development and is friendly for self-analysis.
Our Counsellors are qualified in Counselling and experts in their domain. They are very friendly, cooperative and trust worthy which helps the individual to be at ease to discuss his/her life and career, without any hesitation.
Attempt the test, Generate the Report, and Visit us Today!