Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur M.Tech Admission 2018 Notification
Applications are welcomed from a qualified contender for induction into M.Tech Programs for the Semester beginning from July 2018. IIT Jodhpur has sorted out Master’s Program In areas of following two depts. of the Institute, to be specific:
M.Tech. in Bioscience and Bioengineering
M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
M.Tech. in Materials Engineering
M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Last Date of filling Online Application Form: 06th Apr 2018
- The announcement of shortlisted Applicants for the admission process: 16th Apr 2018
- Date of Written Test and/ or Interview: To be announced
For Electrical Engineering
- B. Tech, B.E. or B.Sc. (Engineering) -At least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- Valid GATE score (in Electrical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering).
For Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech, B.E. or B.Sc. (Engineering) – At least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
- Valid GATE score (in Mechanical Engineering); or the requirement of valid GATE score is exempted.
- Full-time M.Tech students are eligible for a monthly stipend in return for 8 hours of work per week of Teaching or Research Assistantships.
- The norms of reservation for different categories shall be adopted as laid down by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Applicants are requested submit the application form online.
- Detailed information about the Faculty Members associated with these Departments can be obtained from the Institute website at www.iitj.ac.in.
- For admission to the 2018-19 First Semester commencing in July 2018, this online link will remain active until April 06th 2018.
- Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs.300/- for General & OBC applicants and Rs.150/- for SC/ST & PD applicants online while submitting the application form.
For any Detail: